The Swiss Tree-Ring Lab Dendrolab is headed by Prof. Markus Stoffel and consists of a team of more than 10 senior researchers, PostDocs, and PhD students, specializing in dendrology applied to: geomorphology, climatology, ecology, archaeology and natural hazard assessment.
The Dendrolab is located at the Institute for Environmental Sciences at the University of Geneva.
Ongoing PhD Students
- Dr. Olga Churakova — Institute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Dr. Melaine Le Roy — Université Savoie Mont Blanc
- Prof. Jaime Madrigal-Gonzalez — University of Salamanca, Spain
- Dr. Adolfo Quesada-Román — University of Costa-Rica, Costa-Rica
- Prof. Virginia Ruiz-Villanueva — Universität Bern, Switzerland
- Dr. Simone Schauwecker — Universidad de La Serena, Chile
- Dr. Daniel Trappmann — Bayerische Landesansalt für Wald und Forstwirtschaft, Germany
- Dr. Georg von Arx — WSL, Birmensdorf, Switzerland
- Dr. Guoxiong Zheng — Lanzhou University